The steps Foodie’s Markets are taking to keep our customers, team and community safe:
November 11th 2020
As we continue to monitor the news regarding Coronavirus, we make it a priority to look after one another in order to keep ourselves and our customers safe. The safety of our team and customers is our number one priority.
- We follow all CDC Guidelines regarding sanitization.
- All of the Foodie’s team are encouraged to follow the CDC’s recommendations to keep themselves and their loved ones healthy.
- We have stepped up how often we clean and disinfect all departments and high-touch points in our stores – cash registers, credit card pads, basket and cart handles, and service counters.
- All customers entering the store must wear a mask, all team members wear masks.
- We have installed plastic shields at the cash registers.
- We have placed floor decals indicating one way aisles and proper 6 foot social distancing in checkout lines.
- We may need to limit the number of customers allowed in the store at any given time.
- Out of an abundance of caution and to reduce contact we have closed our meat service cases, and our self-serve hot bar, salad bar, and self-serve soups and increased our per-packaged grab and go selection. We still offer sliced deli meats and cheeses.
- As a reminder, please wash fresh and packaged produce before consuming at home.
- We have implemented senior 60+ shopping hours Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- We have reduced store hours by one hour at night – Monday thru Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sundays 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- We are stocking high-demand products as quickly as we can.
- We have online ordering, pick up or delivery with Mercato.com (on our website home page)
As always, you can count on the entire team at Foodie’s to deliver the service you have come to expect from us.
We thank you for your trust and confidence and for the opportunity to serve you and the Boston community.
The Foodie’s Markets Team.