The steps Foodie’s Markets are taking to keep our customers, team and community safe:
March 30, 2020
- As we continue to monitor the news regarding Coronavirus, we make it a priority to look
after one another in order to keep ourselves and our customers safe. The safety of our team
and customers is our number one priority.
- We follow all CDC Guidelines regarding sanitization.
- All of the Foodie’s team are encouraged to follow the CDC’s recommendations to keep
themselves and their loved ones healthy.
- We have stepped up how often we clean and disinfect all departments and high-touch
points in our stores – cash registers, credit card pads, basket and cart handles, and service
- We are looking into installing plastic shields at the cash registers.
- Out of an abundance of caution and to reduce contact we have closed our open
prepared foods sections, hot bar, salad bar, and self serve soups and increased our prepackaged
grab and go selection. We still offer sliced deli meats and cheeses.
- As a reminder, please wash fresh and packaged produce before consuming at home.
We have implemented senior 60+ shopping hours everyday 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
We have reduced store hours by one hour at night – Monday thru Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sundays 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- We are stocking high-demand products as quickly as we can.
- We are in the process of starting a grocery delivery service with Mercato.com. This should
be happening within the next two weeks.
- As always, you can count on the entire team at Foodie’s to deliver the service you have
come to expect from us.
- We thank you for your trust and confidence and for the opportunity to serve you and the
The Foodie’s Markets Team.